- This is the residential plan for the 1 Millharbour site by Ballymore. It is identical in height to the approved office tower.
- Plans have seen a revised tower 8 metres taller proposed for the site with a slightly different roof profile and no spire. Much of the change is at ground level with greater thought given on integrating the two towers.
- Every apartment has floor to ceiling glass.
- There is a cocktail bar on the 50th floor of the main Pan Peninsula Tower.
- The two Pan Peninsula Towers sit on top of a podium that includes a 150 seat restaurant, a health spa and private cinema for residents.
- The tops of the towers have been designed to resemble lanterns providing strong lighting features that will be very visible on the skyline and gradually change colour.
10-09-2007 > Pan Peninsula Tops Out
24-05-2006 > Ballymore To Launch Pan Peninsula Two
24-11-2005 > Pan Peninsula Tower Set For Launch
24-02-2005 > 1 Millharbour Finally Approved
If your company has been involved with the Design/Build, Supply or Maintenance of this building please submit your details.
- Skidmore Owings & Merrill
- Ballymore Properties
- Main Contractor
- Canary Wharf Contractors
- Services Engineer
- Hoare Lea
- Structural Engineer
- WSP Group
- Reference No.
- First Uploaded
- Last Editorial Date
- Planning Application Number
- 70 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London. E14
- Tower Hamlets
- United Kingdom
View in Google Maps
Available office space in E14
Moving Properties Limited Bellerive Suites, Muirfield Crescent, Docklands
Serviced Office Company Davenport House, Pepper Street, Isle of Dogs
Hastingwood Securities The Docklands Business Centre, Tiller Road, Isle of Dogs
Find Other Offices
- Proposal date
- Construction start date
- Completion date
- Post Modern
- Roof Height (AOD)
- Roof Height (AGL)
- Total Floors (O.G)
- Total Floors (U.G)
- Number of Lifts
- Primary Use
- Secondary Use
Metres > Feet