- This is the residential plan for the 1 Millharbour site by Ballymore. It is identical in height to the approved office tower.
- Plans have seen a revised tower 8 metres taller proposed for the site with a slightly different roof profile and no spire. Much of the change is at ground level with greater thought given on integrating the two towers.
- Every apartment has floor to ceiling glass.
- There is a cocktail bar on the 50th floor of the main Pan Peninsula Tower.
- The two Pan Peninsula Towers sit on top of a podium that includes a 150 seat restaurant, a health spa and private cinema for residents.
- The tops of the towers have been designed to resemble lanterns providing strong lighting features that will be very visible on the skyline and gradually change colour.
10-09-2007 > Pan Peninsula Tops Out
24-05-2006 > Ballymore To Launch Pan Peninsula Two
24-11-2005 > Pan Peninsula Tower Set For Launch
24-02-2005 > 1 Millharbour Finally Approved
If your company has been involved with the Design/Build, Supply or Maintenance of this building please submit your details.
- Skidmore Owings & Merrill
- Ballymore Properties
- Main Contractor
- Canary Wharf Contractors
- Services Engineer
- Hoare Lea
- Structural Engineer
- WSP Group
- Reference No.
- First Uploaded
- Last Editorial Date
- Planning Application Number
- 70 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London. E14
- Tower Hamlets
- United Kingdom
View in Google Maps
Available office space in E14
i Office Canary Wharf, Bank Street, Canary Wharf
Servcorp UK Canary Wharf, Bank Street, Canary Wharf
Moving Properties Limited Bellerive Suites, Muirfield Crescent, Docklands
Find Other Offices
- Proposal date
- Construction start date
- Completion date
- Post Modern
- Roof Height (AOD)
- Roof Height (AGL)
- Total Floors (O.G)
- Total Floors (U.G)
- Number of Lifts
- Primary Use
- Secondary Use
Metres > Feet